In accordance with art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016, we inform that:
I. The administrator of your personal data is:
Lingerie Avenue sp.z o.o., with its registered office in Gdynia 81-521 Poland at Al.Zwycięstwa 241/13 street, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 00-48-579-025-574
II. Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- conclusion, performance and continuation of contracts for the purchase / sale of goods and services offered by the administrator
- fulfilling legal obligations imposed on the administrator (in particular: issuing and storing invoices / sales documents and other accounting documents, considering complaints)
- findings, defense and redress
- direct and indirect marketing
- verification of payment credibility
- service support
- broadly understood commercial cooperation, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. a, b, c, d, e, f or art. 9 item 1 and item 2 lit. a, b, c, d, h, i, j - general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
III. The administrator processes personal data based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
IV. The recipients of your personal data may / will be: courier / transport companies (DPD Polska Sp.z o.o. , DHL Parcel Polska Sp.z o.o. or Poczta Polska).
V. your personal data will be stored for an adequate period and not longer than periods in accordance with the applicable law in individual areas of personal data processing.
VI. You have the right to: request the administrator to access personal data; rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data processing; object to processing, data transfer or withdrawal of consent at any time.
VII. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
VIII. Providing personal data is a statutory condition for concluding the contract and is voluntary, however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in non-performance of the contract.
In other cases, it is based on the voluntary consent of the person providing their personal data or legal provisions (in particular, the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 - GDPR), however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in the inability to perform the contract.
IX. Transfer of your data to a third country: Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
X. Your data will not be subject to automated decision making (profiling).